Dr. Alappat, MD
Obstetrics and Gynecology
During her time as a resident, Dr. Alappat gained robust practical and clinical training in high-risk obstetrics and gynecologic care, providing medical services to all ages. She received several notable accolades, including the Resident of the Year Award, which encompassed the entire Prisma Health Richland Campus.
Dr. Alappat offers services in both the Rock Hill and Fort Mill areas providing evidence-based care to the diverse patient population. In addition, she delivers babies and performs gynecological surgery at Piedmont Medical Center. Dr. Alappat is thrilled to be part of this community enjoys connecting with patients and providing excellent care while maintaining respect and excellent communication.
- Comprehensive Patient Centered Women’s Care
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Contraceptive Management
- Trial of Labor After C-sections
- Medical School: West Virginia
- University School of Medicine, Morgantown, WV
- Residency: Prisma Health Richland Hospital/University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC